Request Daniel for Your Next Event
Let us know how we might serve your next pastor’s conference, leadership event, or regional gathering. For individual church requests we highly recommend our Renewal Coach team.
PO Box 370233
- Throughout his decades of pastoral ministry Daniel embraced verse-by-verse expository preaching. He loves preaching “in series” when requested.
- Most often he is asked to speak on:
- The clear New Testament teachings on prayer with an emphasis on “Scripture-fed, Spirit-led, worship-based” approach
- Principles of a dynamic prayer culture in the church
- Best biblical practices in leading life-giving prayer experiences
- Leadership priorities for personal and church health
- Personal integrity in church leadership
- Key principles and practices for finishing well in ministry
- He frequently leads multi-day “Prayer Summit” experiences
The Board of Directors of Strategic Renewal establish the recommended financial commitment for Daniel’s ministry in order to help protect his schedule and personal rhythms. Daniel does not accept personal honoraria. All funds go directly to the general ministry operations of Strategic Renewal.
Currently the requested gift to the ministry for his speaking is:
- ½ day of ministry – $1,500
- Full day of ministry – $3,000
The board requests that Daniel always travel with a companion (typically his wife or another male staff member, board member, or ministry associate) with this expense covered by the sponsoring ministry. This would include transportation, meals, and hotel rooms.
Daniel was converted, raised, and educated in a Baptist tradition. He fully subscribes to the theological statement of the National Association of Evangelicals. His bachelors, masters, and doctoral degrees are all from Liberty University and Liberty School of Divinity. He mentors leaders and ministers in a broad variety of denominational and associational contexts.
In addition to over two decades of pulpit ministry as a pastor, Daniel has been privileged to preach and lead church-wide prayer experiences in congregations of all sizes and various backgrounds, including:
- The Brooklyn Tabernacle, Brooklyn, NY
- Thomas Road Baptist Church, Lynchburg, VA
- Grace Community Church, Sun Valley, CA
- Hill Country Bible Church, Austin, TX
- Hope Church, Las Vegas, NV
- College Park Church, Indianapolis, IN
- 12 Stone Church, Atlanta, GA
- Centre Street Church, Calgary, AB
- Hope Bible Church, Oakville, ONT
He has led main sessions and prayer experiences at a variety of leadership conferences, including:
- Cutting it Straight (H.B. Charles)
- Basics Conference (Alistair Begg)
- Shepherds Conference (John MacArthur)
- Shepherds 360 (Stephen Davey)
- Moody Pastors’ Conference
- And dozens of denominational and regional conferences
He has spoken in chapel and led prayer experiences at:
- Liberty University
- The Master’s University
- Grace College and Seminary
He has traveled to and/or ministered in all 50 states and 48 countries.
Daniel has been married to his wife Rosemary since 1982. The have three married children and eleven grandchildren.
Their oldest son. Justin, is married to Christa. They have five children and serve full-time with Mission Door as full-time missionaries to Native American youth in Northern Wyoming and Southern Montana.
Their second son, Jordan, is married to Danyelle. They have four children and live in Calgary, Alberta where Jordan is Worship Pastor at Redemption Calgary North.
Their daughter, Heather, is married to Atlee. They have two sons. Heather is a professional hair-stylist and Atlee is full-time facilities manager at Eastlake Community Church in Smith Mountain Lake, VA
A fun fact: Daniel married a pastor’s daughter. Justin married a pastor’s daughter. Jordan married a pastor’s daughter. And, obviously, Atlee married Heather, a pastor’s daughter.